Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Would you consider dating a guy like me?"

I have a somewhat random, very weird, super short story. I'm happy to say this is not my story, but my sister's, and she was kind enough to let me share it with you.

This morning my sister Sage was killing time and doing some shopping. She's poking around the clearance section, hunting for the best deal when she notices a gentleman glancing at her from the men's... how should I say this... he was in the underwear section. By the way, when I say "gentleman" I am using it in the broadest sense possible. So here's this guy- hanging out in the underwear section, and kind of creeping. Sagey continues to do her shopping, and decides to make a stop at the dressing room. As she's walking out of the dressing room- there stands the underwear man! As he holds up his package of whitey- tighties he asks her, "Would you ever consider going out on a date with someone like me?' Did you catch that? The man is holding up a package of underwear as he asks a lady out on a date. These are strange times we live in. Needless to say, my sister does not have a Friday night date planned with that guy.

To men everywhere I would give you this piece of advice: don't ask a girl out while you're holding a package of whitey-tighties! (Or any package of underwear for that matter.) It's just weird. 

With a quizzical look, a roll of my eyes, and a shrug of my shoulders,

~jazzy

Obviously, not whitey-tighties, but this is probably the funniest pair of underwear I've ever seen. This picture is in honor of the underwear man from Target.

2 comments:

  1. Uggh. That's weird, and creepy. Why does Sage always run into creepers when she's out alone? Eeeew, eeeew, eeew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harumph. I get the older women and the younger women, but not women holding underwear. Congrats to Sage on her discovery of a new creepiness, as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete