Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sarah & Nathan e.n.g.a.g.e.d

First engagement shoot! L.O.V.E! Sarah and I have know each other since- well, before we were born, so I'm quite fond of her and super, super happy for her and Nathan! We had a fantastic afternoon of shooting in the lovely Durango, Colorado: yellow Camaro, Starbucks coffee, beautiful lighting, and two people in love...it doesn't get much better than that! And I must say- I'm quite pleased with the results.

Congrats you two!

~Jazzy
They're just so cute!

This ring is absolutely gorgeous!
Don't tell anyone, but we weren't actually supposed to be on that bridge.
They're in love with each other, I'm in love with that car.




5 comments:

  1. Great job Jasmine! Congrats Sarah and Nathan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there are some nice ones.

    Congrats to Sarah. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love these pictures! Great job!!! Especially the 8th one down...Yeah! Awesomeness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmine, you should write a new post. I miss you, and every day I look at my home page, hoping there will be a new post, and every day I'm a little sadder because there is no new post. jk. Just missing you.

    ReplyDelete