Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer Photo Shoots: My Spectacular Siblings

Some of my favorite people to take pictures of are my siblings. They're pretty cool, and I'm kind of a big fan of them. While my family was on vacation last month, we spent a day in Dubuque, Iowa, and I convinced my two lovely sisters and my studly brother to let me do a very mini-photo shoot of each of them. I have to say, this was a particularly gratifying victory for me, because I've been asking my brother to let me take his pictures for the past year, and he finally said yes. 

So here they are! My stinking cute family!






This is Rienna. She's my youngest sister and she turned 13 this year which made me feel really old. Rienna's a pretty cool person: funny, compassionate, tender, caring, genuine. She's also a fabulous subject for my camera  because she's adorable.


She didn't like this picture because she said she looked too serious.
I love it though- I said she looked wistful and beautiful.




Cutest laugh!

This is my Sagey! She's also pretty cool. She has a great sense of humor, is incredibly caring and sacrificial, and a great friend to anyone who is privileged enough to know her. She's going away to school in Florida in three days which is, on one hand, extremely cool because she'll be living 5 minutes from the beach, and on the other hand, totally lame because it means she's leaving me. She's been pretty gracious in obliging me every time I make her model for me. 





Another girl with a very cute laugh.



Can we say, sunglass model?

And this, dear friends, is my studly brother, Ian. Finally, finally he let me take his pictures! I was so excited-I think he's such a cutie! Ian is gentle, thoughtful, kind, and is quite the stylish dresser. Pretty much just love him!





While we were on vacation, Ian taught me a little bit about long-boarding which is incredibly fun. He's much better at it than me though, and looks a lot cooler when he does it. 




Shameless self-promoting now: if you like these pictures, and want some done of you- please give me a call! I L.O.V.E taking them, and would love to take yours! 

~Jazzy

1 comment:

  1. Love that first one of Sage.
    You could come down to Albuquerque and take pictures of my adorable baby! (I think she is anyways. ;) )
    I’ll pay you in a place to sleep and good food. :P

    ~Kelsey H

    ReplyDelete