Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer Photo Shoots: Ellie

I kind of feel like my blogging has gone to pot over the past few months. School has already started, and here I am, still catching up on photo shoots from the summer. But here we are: the last photo shoot from summer. (By the way, if you thought you heard sniffling and crying just now, that was me bemoaning the fact that my favorite season is rapidly slipping away.)

My last summer shoot features my lovely cousin, Ellie. She lives in Wisconsin, so I don't get to see her nearly enough, but I did get to hang out with her for a few fun days in July. While we were there, I dragged Ellie and my two sisters out to grab a few shots on the train tracks near my grandparent's house. Ellie is really gorgeous, and I kind of think she doesn't even know how pretty she is, but taking her pictures was easy and fun.


 It was insanely, ridiculously, disgustingly humid, but they were all good sports and we came out with some lovely photos. 

Do enjoy!




Can you say album cover? 

















Happy Tuesday everyone! Hooray for 4-day work weeks!

Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment