Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things I love Thursdays! [  Apple ]

It is with much sadness that I write today's post. When it comes to things I love, Apple is high up on the list. I love my macbook and the way it makes my life easier in so many ways. I love running at the gym to the music of the iPod. I love Apple's advertising, and the clean, streamlined feel of their marketing campaigns. I love iTunes. I love that cute little Apple logo. I love the fact that I was taken care of so well this summer by the Apple Geniuses when my computer got sick. I love the idea that someday I will have an iPhone.

All of these things that I love, I owe to the creative genius, and Apple Guru, Steve Jobs. I was incredibly saddened last night to find out that Steve Jobs passed away after a long battle with pancreatic cancer. Obviously, I didn't know Mr. Jobs, but he always struck me as the sort of person that you could find yourself easily talking to in line at the grocery store- he seemed as if he would be just as comfortable talking to you one on one as he would be speaking in front of thousands. Reading some of the memories that people around the country have shared about him, it's obvious that this is a man whose life was an inspiration, was loved by many and will be very desperately missed. 

On behalf of anyone who's ever used an iPod, or sat contentedly on the couch with their Macbook on their lap- Thanks for everything, Mr. Jobs!

Photo from Apple website: www.apple.com

~jazzy






No comments:

Post a Comment