Friday, March 23, 2012

Poor bunny!

I come to you with sad news today. Last week, this was the first news story that popped up on the MSN news feed.

This little bunny, Til, adorable, earless wonder was stepped on and killed at his own press conference.


Poor guy. The zoo that was his home was holding a press conference announcing him as the main attraction when he was accidentally stepped on by a cameraman.  My question is, why was this little guy running around on the ground while people were standing around? Shouldn't people have been fighting over who was getting to hold him? If I was anywhere in the vicinity of Til, he would not have left my hands.

I was hoping there might be some sort of truth or revelation to be found in this sad story, but alas- I can't seem to glean anything but sadness. 

Not that I'm into spreading gloom, but I thought this bunny was too cute not to be mentioned. 

Hope the rest of your day is filled with better news than this, 

~ jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment