Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the third day of Christmas...



... There was an amazing Christmas song!

So, one of my favorite things in the world is the ocean. I love the vastness of it, and the way the waves never look the same. I also love warm weather and country music. Where is this train of thought going you may wonder? Well here it is. One of my new favorite modern Christmas songs as of last year is Kenny Chesney's "All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan." Now, I realize that we're all supposed to be singing about snow, and ice skating, and chestnuts roasting on an open fire, but sometimes the cold weather gets to me, and I find myself wishing I was the one roasting- somewhere on a beach!

Dreaming of warmer weather tonight...
~Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I wish it was warmer too. At least it's warmer than my last city.

    ReplyDelete