Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Senior Shoots: | Miss Rebecca |

Monday morning marked the beginning of school photo shoots. It was the unofficial end of summer, and it just felt right to kick off fall with a senior session. Thankfully, I had a fabulous subject for my pictures- a lovely little lady named Rebecca. 


 

I've known Rebecca for years, but I have to say- it made me feel really old to find out she was graduating! I feel like I barely graduated! 

Doing the shoot with Rebecca was tons of fun. It was a fresh, lovely morning, her outfits were fabulous, and her smile is stunning. 



Rebecca and I decided to do some additional photos in a few weeks when the colors change, but for now- do enjoy these! 










As always, if you like these pictures, and want some of your own- please let me know! 

~Jasmine
All images © Jasmine Moravec & JasmineJoyPhotography 2011


p.s. JasmineJoyPhotography is now on Facebook! Please check out the page for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment