Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays! [ Dollar Store Makeup ]


I'm quite excited to announce a new addition to my blogging schedule: 
Things I Love Thursdays 
in which I will highlight... things I love- every Thursday

So keep a weather eye out every fourth day of the work week...




The first item to be highlighted in this little lineup of mine is: {drumroll please...}

Dollar Store makeup

Say what you will about getting what you pay for- in dollar store makeup, I have found a precious gem that gives me so much more than I pay for. I have a set of eyeshadow that I purchased at the dollar store which has lasted over 6 months now. 6 colors. $1. Can you beat that? I don't think so. One of my favorite stores, Target, also sells makeup for a dollar- made by my new favorite brand E.L.F. I remember the days that I had to fork out $12 for mascara or $7 for an eyelash curler. No more!!! Now I can find them at Target for one dollar bill. It's kind of revolutionized my life and made my wallet very happy. 

There you have it! If you too are tired of spending so much money on cosmetics, if you too had resigned yourself to a life of expensive beauty products- let me be the first to extend to you the invitation to the happy place of dollar store makeup. 




Happy Thursday everyone!

~Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment