Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I love Thursdays! [ Photo Shoots ]

So here I am in the lovely Manitou Springs, Colorado at yet another IPS event: Prizewinning Photography 2. All week I've been filling my brain with Lightroom and lenses, Photoshop and flashes, and lots and lots of friends. It's been just grand! Given all of that, the appropriate subject for today's post seemed to be "Photo Shoots".

More and more lately, going on photo shoots has been one of my favorite things to do. I get super excited when I have a creative idea for photos, or when I pull the pictures up on my computer after a shoot, and see my awesome client looking just amazing! I'm really having lots of fun with this whole photography thing. Here's a few shots from this week.









Once again- shameless self-promotion...

If you like these, and want some of your own... do give me a call, or text, or email! I would love to take your pictures!

~jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment