Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays! [ Necklaces ]

I love necklaces. These days, my newest thing is that I want each of my necklaces to either have a story or to represent something to me. I have a camera necklace that represents my love of- what else? Photography! I have a necklace from Italy that is particularly significant because it reminds me of some really important lessons that God taught me while I was there. And my anchor necklace signifies the fact that I am enchanted by the sea.

Given all that, today's "Things I Love" item is this adorable little necklace:


I'm a huge fan of this lovely item which is for sale on Etsy, and if anyone happens to feel "led" to send it to me- I would definitely be ok with that. :)       *Just kidding haha!

Happy Thursday, all!

~Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment